"It never gets easier, you just go faster." - Greg Lemond

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hoka One One 2013 Race Shoes

I'm still not 100% sold on the Hoka concept.  More like 90%.  Anyways, I think a few minor tweaks to the Bondi B could make this shoe go from good to great, in my book.  Trying to find info on the Bondi B 2 is hard as hell, but I did stumble across new "racey" shoes from Hoka due out in 2013.  Interesting...

Kinda a bummer that both these shoes look so sweet - I'll want both, and Hoka is still on the pricey side of things (if you can find even find your size). 

Check them out at the Talk Ultra site:

http://iancorless.org/2012/08/24/new-hoka-one-one/

2 comments:

  1. While they are pricey you get a better cost per mile then other shoes. I got almost 2000 miles out of a pair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I've found my Hokas (Bondi B) to be very durable, but I dont know if ill get that many miles.

      Delete